Updates to Privacy Handling
We have updated our Data Protection Policy to be in line with the new GDPR regulations. We believe you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it.
In the meantime, we have also outlined our commitment on how we will handle and use your data below which is reflected in our Data Protection Policy.
We commit ourselves that:
· PDS does not use your personal data for marketing purposes.
· We will make sure that you are in control of your information, and that you can ask us to stop using it whenever you like.
· We will always adhere to your communication preferences.
· We will only collect and analyse your information in order to communicate with you more effectively and improve our service.
· Your information will be stored safely and will remain secure at all times.
· We will always comply with data protection laws, and all other applicable regulations and EU Directives.
However, if you would like further information on how we collect and retain your data you can download our Data Protection Policy (below)